Dear Reader,

We invite you to enroll at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy! If you wish to enroll, please click register! You do not need to confirm your registration with e-mail. We will send you a second letter to help you find your way in our school. If you have already enrolled here, sign in to return to our school again. We recommend to the ones that have already enrolled that you stay signed in at all times, instead of visitting our school as a guest. Thank you for ready.

~Kita
Dear Reader,

We invite you to enroll at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy! If you wish to enroll, please click register! You do not need to confirm your registration with e-mail. We will send you a second letter to help you find your way in our school. If you have already enrolled here, sign in to return to our school again. We recommend to the ones that have already enrolled that you stay signed in at all times, instead of visitting our school as a guest. Thank you for ready.

~Kita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» First Day of School! - Period Two!
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:38 am by atlas

» magic classes
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 am by iannabben

» Time to eat
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:08 am by iannabben

» First Day of School!
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:06 am by atlas

» Finaly the ravenclaw house
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 am by iannabben

» And then there was Magic
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 am by iannabben

» This late already?
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:07 am by atlas

» Z arrives!
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:16 am by Kita

» My First wizard
Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 am by Kita

Top posters
atlas
Finaly the ravenclaw house  Left10Finaly the ravenclaw house  Middle10Finaly the ravenclaw house  Right10 
Kita
Finaly the ravenclaw house  Left10Finaly the ravenclaw house  Middle10Finaly the ravenclaw house  Right10 
iannabben
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Finaly the ravenclaw house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iannabben

Administrator
Galleons : 47

Finaly the ravenclaw house  Empty
PostSubject: Finaly the ravenclaw house    Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:04 am

ian made his bed and talked with the other boys before going downstairs to the common room he liked how it looked the blue walls and all the books he could read and of course the best of all the huge fireplace most of the people had gone to bed but the first years helt a pillow fight tournament but he didnt liked it so he went downstairs and started to read a book about magic for beginners
Back to top Go down
atlas

Half Moderator
Galleons : 67

PostSubject: Re: Finaly the ravenclaw house    Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:48 am

A twin apeard. "Hello newbie im Frel and this is goarged." They took out a box. "Want to skip your first lesson, this is all you need"
Back to top Go down
iannabben

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finaly the ravenclaw house    Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:47 am

(maby we can make a story with you me and kita?)
no thanks ian said while keeping his eyes fixed on the book i rather want to do my first day then to skip it i am to excited
Back to top Go down
atlas

Half Moderator
Galleons : 67

PostSubject: Re: Finaly the ravenclaw house    Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 am

(Kita and I are in our first lesson, second day for us already.)

"Ah yes, newbie exitemet eh? Well, call us for anything you would need, we also have all the connections you could ever need, and we have the best prices so call upon us" Frel and Gaorge left when 5th year came. "You might want to go to bed, the first day is always hard for 1th years"
Back to top Go down
iannabben

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finaly the ravenclaw house    Finaly the ravenclaw house  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 am

(i will put another topic for the big hall called time to eat k?)
thnx for the advice ian said as he went upstairs when he reached the door he had to dodge quickly otherwise a giant pillow would have hit his head. oh now you lot are done for he said with a smile on his face as he started to throw the pillows after a while everyone decided to go to sleep and ian awoke in the morning and decided to get dressed, he checked if he had everything and he went downstairs to the big hall to eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finaly the ravenclaw house    Finaly the ravenclaw house  Empty

Back to top Go down

Finaly the ravenclaw house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Harry Potter World :: Common Rooms-